Today, times have changed and cleanliness does not require so much effort and no long. Instead TIX’s intrebuintat scrub almost any material – metal sheets, stainless steel, cast iron – cleaning solutions appeared fine, creamy with pleasant scents that do not scratch the material nor attacks the skin of hands.
Did you know that…
Dishwasher detergent is very useful for cleaning stains on the carpet (no chlorine, dissolves well and does not fade)
You can change the color of a carpet if you try to remove stains on it using a colored cloth? Always use a white cloth to remove stains.
Stains on the carpet and rugs clean immediately if you delete them to dry thoroughly before?
Egg whites, beat well, soak a cloth in which white helps you get rid of persistent stains on the carpet? Rub the stain with a cloth and then rinse with clean water.
And there are specialized: there is a solution for cleaning the stove, another for cleaning the sink, another for tile … and so on. However, the tech and modernization in the cleaning products, some advice “empirically” are safer, less expensive and, most often at hand. Before you grab the actual cleaning, look around and see how many things are unnecessary or no longer hold good house. Why? Perhaps out of habit, convenience, maybe it’s a gift … not necessarily the most successful …
Stainless steel utensils and other objects are easy to maintain (just so you have purchased). One solution would be preparing a special soap, based on potassium and chalk. Uses for this soap a spoonful of chalk and a tablespoon of potassium soap. Mix in a bowl until they become a homogeneous paste. Pasta can be used by putting it on a damp cloth and rubbing cutlery. After rinsing, the polish. Teflon is one of the most expensive investments in your kitchen. Scouring powder and other detergents are too aggressive for your pans, so you can call a cheap alternative and simple, easy to prepare. Pour 200ml water into Teflon pan and add three tablespoons of baking powder. Put the pan on low heat and then hold it until the mixture starts to boil. Rinse with warm water and remove the right of it with a soft cloth.
Glinting in the sun
Windows is better to be washed in a cloudy day, but not rainy. Cleaning in direct sunlight can cause ghosting, because the cleaning solution dries before deleting it. If they are very dirty, add two – three tablespoons of vinegar to one quart of cold water. For drying windows, newspapers are just as good as paper towels. Protect your hands by wearing rubber gloves newspaper lead. For a spring cleaning to be complete, you must clean well and window frames. For the wood minor touches are recommended. Check if not jumped grout in some places, if not stained or scratched glass too hard. Do not procrastinate small repairs (called a specialist, if you’re not good) – you’ll regret it the first big rain, when you’ll find the floor wet. Do not miss the most hidden corners, otherwise nothing doing general cleaning. Germs and how they can hide dirt better, and you have to discover them and would “annihilate”.
The brightest bathroom
You did your cleaning supplies products to the bathroom? Very good. Especially if you choose products based disinfectant. It can be used for any object in the bathroom, except for the mirror. Walls, tiles and floor tiles will be easier to clean after you made a dip due to the steam softens the dirt. By the way, if foggy mirror no longer delete a 100 ml alcohol and 10 ml glycerin. You did your cleaning supplies products to the bathroom? Very good. Especially if you choose products based disinfectant. It can be used for any object in the bathroom, except for the mirror. Walls, tiles and floor tiles will be easier to clean after you made a dip due to the steam softens the dirt. By the way, if foggy mirror no longer delete a 100 ml alcohol and 10 ml glycerin. Traces of flies on the windows and mirrors are removed by rubbing them with a cotton cloth soaked in vinegar concentrate. Then wipe with newsprint. For light-colored stain removal, wash basin can be rubbed with a fresh cut lemon. And yellow stains on taps out easily if rubbed with hot vinegar mixed with table salt. Rinse immediately and wipe with a soft cloth. Traces of flies on the windows and mirrors are removed by rubbing them with a cotton cloth soaked in vinegar concentrate. Then wipe with newsprint. For light-colored stain removal, wash basin can be rubbed with a fresh cut lemon. And yellow stains on taps out easily if rubbed with hot vinegar mixed with table salt. Rinse immediately and wipe with a soft cloth.
Fight with stains
Red wine. Although it seems hard to believe, white wine takes it out of the red clothes. Put a little over the stain and then wash clothes.
Grass stains. Enchanted and played football at the “grass roots”? To remove stains, rub the area with a handful of bran, then wash normal clothes.
Ink. To remove ink, use hair spray applied directly to the stain, then wash.
Chocolate. Remove as much chocolate – if they become pieces – from the affected area. Then soak clothes in cold water and try to remove the rest. Laundry detergent.
Mud. You can remove difficult stains with a potato cut in half with that rub the affected area.
Butter. remove clothes with a towel, without stretch longer, then soak it in water with detergent. Wash in the washing machine at higher temperature.
Beer. Mix one teaspoon of detergent with warm water, apply on the stain and then rinse. Wash normal clothes.
What is good vinegar
- Use as a condiment or as a preservative, so often is missing in any kitchen. However, vinegar has other uses. You know that you get rid of bacteria and germs in the bathroom, the faucets and stainless steel installations? If you disinfect with a solution of water and vinegar in equal parts (using an atomizer bottle) and, after you’ve rinsed them thoroughly with a soft cloth wipe, you’ll make the most of the effects of vinegar. and limescale on? look? shower can fight everything with vinegar aid. Insert metal end into a plastic bag (more resistance) in which you poured vinegar enough to cover it. Tie the bag and let the good end to soak overnight.
- The clothes need help! Stains from deodorant spray appearing on blouses, dresses, in the underarm are unsightly, unpleasant. To make them disappear, spray vinegar on the area, a few hours before you wash them. Salt stains on shoes – you know, are those that appear after you walk through the snow in winter – disappear completely after you wipe with a cloth soaked in vinegar. Do the same with shoes in which you caught the rain on the street.
- An almost new carpet. You feel that your Persian was little faded? Mix one part vinegar with two parts boiling water and thoroughly rub its surface. You can use a piece of an old curtain (has the ability to gather and lint “missed” the vacuum cleaner). If time allows, it would be better to do so after each vacuuming.
- Small details. Germs that cause colds and flus live on the surface of objects which are handled by many people. Clean the telephone receiver with pure vinegar. Microbes will not be able to develop. Doorknobs part of the house dirty objects (full of germs). A regular cleaning with a cloth soaked in vinegar to make them better, kills germs and removes dirt. Good mature gather dust if a vaporize water and vinegar before and while you use it.
- No you would not have thought. You can get rid of old wallpaper quickly – here’s how: Prepare a solution of vinegar and hot water in equal parts, soak a roller into the mix and apply over wallpaper; repeat the operation if necessary. Sun you can look, but they ba! It’s the windows that you have cleaned with a solution of vinegar (2 tablespoons) and hot water (1 liter). The secret of success is: glass inside movements must only be carried vertically and outside – horizontally.